Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome back

I took a few months off of writing after the death of my father. My father was an interesting man. He was career Air Force (col), worked with the CIA, and was the florida state veterinarian. he graduated from University of Georgia Vet school when he was 21, got a masters from MIT while in the Air Force, and graduated from Depaul law school (I only found this out after his death). I also found out that he was married 3 times prior to marrying my mother (I did not know this either)..

1 comment:

GoGreen Bike Rider RobRoy McGregor said...

we have similar parental archetypes, my Dad was the Director of Systems and Aquisition at the Pentagon & a Westpoint Graduate in Nuclear engineering, while my Father was a Veterinarian from the University of Vienna, Austria and a Luftwaffe Pilot in WW2.